- Facebook won’t really change after Cambridge Analytica. Here’s what to do as a consumer.
- Don’t let an algorithm determine if you’re worth hiring or not.
- How We Reversed a $300K Burn and Hit Profitability Without Laying off a Single Employee
- 5 Ways to Protect Your Brand’s Online Reputation
- What To Do When You’re the Victim of Revenge Porn
RT @yaelwrites: Consumer Reports conducted a comparative privacy and security evaluation of 16 VPNs, guided by the Digital Standard… https://t.co/xoOMQmOUJY
RT @jshermcyber: 🚨 NEW REPORT: I surveyed 10 major data brokers and found them advertising, on US individuals: — demographic informa… https://t.co/kvkpXcd8Ws
RT @lancejpollard: Getting up to speed on privacy laws relating to the internet https://t.co/mKM9IEQSqr